Black Amber & Lavender Candle & Reed Diffuser Set
Our luxury candles are hand poured and made with high quality ingredients. We use lead free cotton wicks and we do not use any petrochemical paraffin, mineral wax or harsh preservatives. Both candles and wax melts are made from 100% natural soy wax, infused with premium fragrances. This makes our products environmentally friendly and nontoxic.
Black Amber & Lavender
A rich oriental fragrance opening with sparkling citrus top notes leading to a heart of lush lavender and resting on a substantive base of tonka bean, vanilla, precious woods and amber.
Top Notes: Citrus
Middle Notes: Lavender
Base Notes: Tonka, Vanilla, Woods, Amber
Our handmade reed diffusers are made to give a beautiful subtle scent as well as adding stylish decor to your home. Each reed diffuser is made of premium high quality ingredients and hand poured in to a modern black gloss 200ml bottle with a silver lid to give that extra luxurious look.
Premium fragrance oils, blended with a high quality base.
- 200ml diffuser (lasts approx 8-10 weeks)
- 6 thick fibre reed diffuser sticks
Reed Diffuser Tips
- Consider the size of the room you want to fill with scent. If you have a particularly large room with high ceilings we would recommend filling the space with more than one diffuser (of the same fragrance) and using all the reeds provided to maximise the scent.
- Always go for a high traffic area. The motion in the room and the movement of air helps to circulate the scent and throw the fragrance.
- Don’t place your diffuser beside an open window. When air is flowing in and out, your fragrance oil will deplete quicker and lessen the strength of the scent.
- Avoid radiators or particularly warm areas in direct sunlight, heat will make your fragrance oil evaporate much faster.
- Keep your reed diffusers at nose height (or slightly below). This one may seem obvious, but it’s important for catching those lovely aromas as they are being released from the reeds.